You are here
Results by area
- Legislation and regulation
- International activity
- Banknotes and coins
- Payment systems
- Monetary policy
- ECB publications
- Statistical publications
- Financial stability publications
- Publicações supervisão comportamental
- About the Bank
- Macroprudential policy
- Banking conduct supervision
- Microprudencial supervision
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
LTV, DSTI and maturity limits
Are regular payments required for all agreements or are there any exceptions?
Why were three limits introduced simultaneously?
How can consumers assess their debt capacity in the light of the Recommendation?
What is this measure?
Why are interest rate increases and income reductions considered in the calculation of the DSTI?
I am thinking about switching my loan to another credit institution. Do the limits set in the recommendation apply to my case as well?