You are here
Results by area
- Legislation and regulation
- International activity
- Banknotes and coins
- Payment systems
- Monetary policy
- ECB publications
- Statistical publications
- Financial stability publications
- Publicações supervisão comportamental
- About the Bank
- Macroprudential policy
- Banking conduct supervision
- Microprudencial supervision
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
What are the consequences I face for having my name on the LCD?
Is it possible to know if my name is on the LCD?
For how long will the information in the LCD be kept?
28 Apr. 2017
Press release of Banco de Portugal on the Payment Systems Report 2016
What is a judicial ban?
What is the List of Cheque Defaulters (LCD)?
What is the legal period for a cheque to be settled?
For what reasons may a bank return a cheque?
Does writing an unfunded cheque constitute a crime?