You are here
Results by area
- Legislation and regulation
- International activity
- Banknotes and coins
- Payment systems
- Monetary policy
- ECB publications
- Statistical publications
- Financial stability publications
- Publicações supervisão comportamental
- About the Bank
- Macroprudential policy
- Banking conduct supervision
- Microprudencial supervision
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
What is the List of Cheque Defaulters (LCD)?
What is the legal period for a cheque to be settled?
For what reasons may a bank return a cheque?
Does writing an unfunded cheque constitute a crime?
What items must be incorporated in a document for it to be considered a cheque?
Is it mandatory to accept payments by cheque?
- « first
- ‹ previous