You are here
Results by area
- Legislation and regulation
- International activity
- Banknotes and coins
- Payment systems
- Monetary policy
- ECB publications
- Statistical publications
- Financial stability publications
- Publicações supervisão comportamental
- About the Bank
- Macroprudential policy
- Banking conduct supervision
- Microprudencial supervision
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
Is it possible to remove my name from the LCD before the end of the two-year period?
Does Banco de Portugal decide who is included on the LCD?
Is it possible to guarantee that the cheque is only paid to the payee stated in it?
Is a cheque for an amount of €150 or less always paid by banks?
When I write a cheque, may the payee ask for my identification?
What should I do if I am not responsible for the situation that caused my name to be included in the LCD?
What are the consequences I face for having my name on the LCD?
Is it possible to know if my name is on the LCD?
For how long will the information in the LCD be kept?
What is a judicial ban?