You are here
Results by area
- Legislation and regulation
- International activity
- Banknotes and coins
- Payment systems
- Monetary policy
- ECB publications
- Statistical publications
- Financial stability publications
- Publicações supervisão comportamental
- About the Bank
- Macroprudential policy
- Banking conduct supervision
- Microprudencial supervision
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
inibição do uso de cheques
What is the prohibition of the use of cheques?
Is it mandatory to include a validity date on cheques?
What should I do if my cheques are stolen?
May banks charge fees or costs for returning cheques?
May I receive for payment cheques drawn on foreign banks?
What constitutes unlawful use of cheques?
29 Apr. 2019
Report on Payment Systems. Learn about the evolution of payments in Portugal in 2018
May I have access to copies/images of cheques I have written in the past?
Is my bank obliged to provide me with cheques?