You are here
Results by area
- Legislation and regulation
- International activity
- Banknotes and coins
- Payment systems
- Monetary policy
- ECB publications
- Statistical publications
- Financial stability publications
- Publicações supervisão comportamental
- About the Bank
- Macroprudential policy
- Banking conduct supervision
- Microprudencial supervision
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP)
Suitability of qualifying shareholders
Supervision of organisational conduct and culture
When should the special registration procedure begin?
Who is responsible for the individual assessment of suitability for the exercise of functions?
What is the collective assessment of the management body or supervisory body?
What is the purpose of the prior authorisation?
What are the consequences of a negative individual assessment of a specific eligible person on the part of Banco de Portugal?