You are here
The Strategic Plan for 2021-25 sets out the priorities of the Banco de Portugal until 2025, with a view to timely and effective action in its core business and a closer relationship with the Portuguese people.
The Bank’s priorities are structured around five strategic guidelines (SG):
- SG 1. Financial system robustness
- SG 2. Protection of the banking market
- SG 3. Recovery and resilience of the economy
- SG 4. Confidence and influence on society
- SG 5. Governance and internal management
The strategic guidelines reflect the Bank’s core responsibilities arising from its statutory mission: maintenance of price stability and safeguard of financial stability, oversight of payment systems and means of payment, economic analysis and statistical function.
The results of the implementation of the Strategic Plan will be published on an annual basis.