Delegation of powers of the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Banco de Portugal approved on 21 June 2016 the following distribution of Departments among the Members of the Board:
Departments under the remit of each member of the Board of Directors
Governor Carlos da Silva Costa
- Office of the Governor;
- General Secretariat;
- Audit Department;
- International Relations Department;
- Risk Management Department.
Vice-Governor Pedro Duarte Neves
- Financial Stability Department, excluding the issues related to the exercise of the resolution function;
- Economics and Research Department;
- Statistics Department.
Vice-Governor José Berberan Ramalho
- Markets and Reserve Management Department;
- Accounting Department;
- Financial Stability Department, solely as regards the issues related to the exercise of the resolution function;
- Payment Systems Department.
Board member Hélder Rosalino
- Administrative Services Department;
- Human Resources Department;
- Information Systems and Technology Department;
- Issue and Treasury Department.
Board member Elisa Ferreira
- Prudential Supervision Department.
Board member Luís Máximo dos Santos
- Banking Conduct Supervision Department;
- Legal Enforcement Department.
- Legal Services Department.