Entities that are not authorised to accept deposits or other repayable funds: “EAGLEBETTRADE”, ”EAGLEBITTRADE” or “IDIEAGLE”
1. Banco de Portugal warns that the following entities acting in their own name or under the names “EAGLEBETTRADE”, ”EAGLEBITTRADE” or “IDIEAGLE”), are not on this date and have never been authorised – in Portuguese territory – to accept deposits or other repayable funds (nor to carry on any other financial activity subject to the supervision of Banco de Portugal):
- Edson Nunes Amaral Junior;
- Sandra Fernandes Ribeiral;
- Bruno Carlos Rafael de Tavares Pereira;
- Olga Alexandra Dias Ribeiro Ricardo;
- Edson Nunes Amaral;
- Rodrigo Marcelo da Silva.
2. The acceptance of deposits or other repayable funds as envisaged in Article 4 (1) (a) of the Legal Framework of Credit Institutions and Financial Companies (approved by Decree-Law No 298/92 of 31 December 1992), may only be performed by authorised undertakings, as laid down in Article 10 of the Legal Framework, whose list is available for consultation on Banco de Portugal’s website.