Entities that are not authorised to accept deposits or other repayable funds - AMC INVEST
1. Banco de Portugal warns that the natural/legal persons listed below – acting in their own name or under the business name “AMC INVEST” or “GRUPO AMC INVEST” – are not authorised, in Portuguese territory, to accept deposits and other repayable funds, nor to carry on any other financial activity that is only authorised to institutions subject to the supervision of Banco de Portugal:
- a) AGOSTINHO ARMÉNIO LOPES FERREIRA, administrator of INFINITIVE GOLDEN, S.A.;
- b) MARGARIDA CELESTE RIBEIRO DE MAGALHÃES, shareholder and managing director of MARGARIDA CELESTE MAGALHÃES, UNIPESSOAL, LDA.;
- c) MARIA EMILIA ALVES RIBEIRO, shareholder and managing director of ALPHABETACTIVE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA;
- d) DELFIM VICENTE MENDONÇA MAGALHÃES;
- e) CARLOS ALBERTO DOS SANTOS GOMES;
- f) JOÃO FILIPE FERNANDES SEVERINO;
- g) FERNANDO MANUEL SOARES DA COSTA LEITE;
- h) TERESA MARIA DE MORAIS BARBOSA DIAS DA COSTA LEITE.
2. In Portugal, deposits and other repayable funds, as provided for in Article 4 (1) (a) of the Legal Framework of Credit Institutions and Financial Companies (approved by Decree-Law No 298/92 of 31 December 1992), may only be accepted by the entities authorised for the purpose, in accordance with the provisions laid down in Article 10 of the above-mentioned Legal Framework.
Lisbon, 23 May 2014