1. Read carefully the Central Credit Register access conditions and accept them if you agree.
2. After accepting the conditions, click on 'Obtain map'. If you wish to obtain historical information on your credit liabilities, select the corresponding option and set the month and year.
3. Log in using your credentials for accessing the Portal das Finanças or your Cartão do Cidadão.
4. Open or save the file in PDF format with the credit liabilities map.
5. At the end, close the secure session and, for your security, delete the PDF file with the credit liabilities map saved in the temporary internet files folder.
Information can be consulted in Banco de Portugal's Central Credit Register for a maximum period of five years.
Any clarification request about the Central Credit Register should be sent to the following email address email@example.com.
1. Entity responsible, legal basis and purpose for the processing of personal data
Banco de Portugal, public-law legal person with its head office at Rua do Comércio No 148, 1100-150 Lisbon, processes the personal data it collects from the Central Credit Register (CRC) in compliance with Decree-Law No 204/2008 of 14 October 2008 and in accordance with the principles and rules stemming from European and Portuguese legislation on personal data protection, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Banco de Portugal handles only strictly necessary personal data, appropriate and relevant to the pursuit of the public interest attributed to it by law, within the scope of its powers as a public authority and in compliance with a legal obligation.
2. Personal data storage
Personal data collected by Banco de Portugal are stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the CRC, being, as defined by the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission, five years.
3. Addressees of personal data
The personal data collected by Banco de Portugal in the context of the operation of the CRC may be communicated to the entities participating in this database, namely:
• Authorised credit institutions having their head office in Portugal
• Branches of institutions having their head office abroad authorised to provide credit in Portugal
• • Other entities, designated by Banco de Portugal, which grant credit under special arrangements or other functions associated with the acquisition of credit originally granted by the financial sector.
4. Transfer of personal data
The personal data collected by Banco de Portugal in the context of the operation of the CRC may be transferred to the authorities that, under the legal terms, request the remittance of personal data held on the CRC database by Banco de Portugal.
5. Rights of the data subjects
Furthermore, under the terms provided for in Decree-Law No 204/2008 of 14 October 2008, and the Regulation, you reserve the right:
• To request access to the personal data relating to you from the Bank;
• To restrict and oppose their processing.
Under the terms of Decree-Law No 204/2008 of 14 October 2008, rights to rectification and erasure shall be exercised through the participating institution responsible for communicating the data to Banco de Portugal, which is limited to centralising them.
With regard to limitation and opposition rights, exercising them is limited by the pursuit of the public interest by Banco de Portugal, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
6. Contact details for the exercise of rights
To exercise their rights, data subjects may contact Banco de Portugal's Data Protection Officer. To this end they should complete the form available for this purpose and submit it at Banco de Portugal’s premises or send it to the following addresses:
Postal address: Gabinete de Proteção de Dados do Banco de Portugal. Rua do Comércio, 148, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
7. Complaint to the supervisory authority
Data subjects also reserve the right to present a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD), as supervisory authority.