Find out about your deposit, payment, credit and financial instrument accounts.
1. Read carefully the Accounts Database access conditions and accept them if you agree.
2. After accepting the conditions, click on 'Obtain map'.
3. Log in using your credentials for accessing the Portal das Finanças or your Cartão do Cidadão.
4. Open or save the file in PDF format with the accounts map.
5. At the end, close the secure session and, for your security, delete the PDF file with the accounts map saved in the temporary internet files folder.
Any clarification request about the Accounts Database should be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Entity responsible, legal basis and purpose for the processing of personal data
Banco de Portugal, public-law legal person with its head office at Rua do Comércio No 148, 1100-150 Lisbon, processes the personal data it collects from the Bank Accounts Database (BCB) in compliance with Decree-Law No 298/92 of 31 December 1992 and in accordance with the principles and rules stemming from European and Portuguese legislation on personal data protection, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Banco de Portugal handles only strictly necessary personal data, appropriate and relevant to the pursuit of the public interest attributed to it by law, within the scope of its powers as a public authority and in compliance with a legal obligation.
2. Personal data storage
Personal data collected by Banco de Portugal are stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the BCB, being, as defined by the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission, fifteen years subsequent to the closure of the respective bank account or following the end of the relationship of the holder with the account.
3. Addressees of personal data
The personal data collected by Banco de Portugal in the context of the operation of the BCB may be communicated to the entities participating in this database, namely:
• Credit institutions
• Financial corporations
• Payment institutions.
4. Transfer of personal data
The personal data collected by Banco de Portugal in the context of the operation of the BCB may be transferred to the authorities that, under the legal terms, request the remittance of personal data held on the BCB database by Banco de Portugal.
5. Rights of the data subjects
Furthermore, under the terms provided for in Decree-Law No 298/92 of 31 December 1992, and the Regulation, you reserve the right:
• To request access to the personal data relating to you from the Bank;
• To restrict and oppose their processing.
Under the terms of Decree-Law No 298/92 of 31 December 1992, rights to rectification and erasure shall be exercised through the participating institution responsible for communicating the data to Banco de Portugal, which is limited to centralising them.
With regard to limitation and opposition rights, exercising them is limited by the pursuit of the public interest by Banco de Portugal, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
6. Contact details for the exercise of rights
To exercise their rights, data subjects may contact Banco de Portugal's Data Protection Officer. To this end they should complete the form available for this purpose and submit it at Banco de Portugal’s premises or send it to the following addresses:
Postal address: Gabinete de Proteção de Dados do Banco de Portugal. Rua do Comércio, 148, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
7. Complaint to the supervisory authority
Data subjects also reserve the right to present a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD), as supervisory authority.