Historical series about portuguese economy after World War II
Historical series include estimates of Statistical Data and Methodological Notes for a large number of economic variables and for a relatively long period. Historical data are available as of late 1940s/early 1950s, depending on the variables.
The following areas are considered:
- Monetary and Financial Statistics (1947 – 1995)
- Balance of Payments Statistics (1948 – 1995)
- General Government Accounts (1947 – 1995)
- Population, Employment and Unemployment Statistics (1953 – 1995)
- Production, Expenditure and Income Statistics (1953 – 1995)
To consult the tables and series please download the Related Information. Metadata is only available in Portuguese.